What Hosts are saying

my current guest had asked to stay an extra two months but wanted to pay outside of airbnb to save on fees. when i inquired how she planned to do this she showed me a screen shot of a form she had recieved from a previous host... she suggested this method... Latest reply by Bruce43
    Hi all, I am trying to list a second property but the last step "security email" keep failing. Any suggestions?
    Im a new host and today got a request from a guest to cancel. When I went to respond I see that if I click "Cancel" there will be a penelty. WHY? I didn't cancel, they did. If I don't respond, Airbnb will cancel for me but it also says "Standard penalty w... Latest reply by Jim156
    I want to develop an Aurora experience to go along with our B&B however our city is not included on the list. When I type in our city and try to proceed I get a message saying the Expereinces wont be available in our city for some time. Why not? Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    If I have a 3-night minimum stay, but because of bookings there are only 2 open days, will Airbnb allow a 2-night booking? For example, I have a Sun-Fri reservation and then nothing Friday/Saturday, but then another Sun-Fri the following week. My two mo... Latest reply by Cory-And-Julie0