What Hosts are saying

Hi, we've just accepted our first Airbnb booking, but I forgot to tick that 'require ID' tick box in the settings. Person booking doesn't have a profile picture and has only verified their phone number. Would you suggest we ask them to complete the ID pro... Latest reply by Letti0
    My favorite memories with Airbnb are all with customer service! I think this latest interaction with them was THE BEST! One of the guests brought me fleas recently! How kind of them! When I hit up AIrbnb for the first time in over 1,000 guest stays t... Latest reply by Lizzie
    So we have had a guest stay at out property for one night with a strict no party or event as a rule. At 2am on a Sunday morning we were picked up by kindly police who took us too the house after a call from neighbours. We were greared by police detaining ... Latest reply by Victoria567
    DEAR ALL HOST.WE should bring to airbnb this note that all guest should be forced to review there last stay to make any further booking for there next trip. As you know i had done so much for some guest and when they left i left them such a 5star review b... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello everyone, Being a host means different things to different people on Airbnb. For some of you, hosting is something you do alongside your main job (like how we recently heard from Huma, here), perhaps you only host when you go on holiday, or may... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    • Career as a host.jpg
    Hi I had a guest here who had already booked for a month but then after a few hours said she had decided to only stay a few days after all and wanted me to refund her the rest. Does anyone know Airbnb s policy for this Latest reply by Glenda67
    I am curious I just had a request for a reservation from someone. They have no photo (not a huge deal), only an email and phone number for verification. The odd thing: heir profile says they have been on AirBnb since 2014, but they have zero reviews. I fe... Latest reply by Helen427