What Hosts are saying

I gave a refund to a guest via Airbnb and it gave this note "We’ll deduct £**** from your next payout and send the money" However checking a credit card and they just taken that amount without telling me, anyone have experience of this? Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi I am a host with three listings of my own with great five star reviews, and a friend has asked me to co-host their property as they do not live this country. I am concerned that any adverse reviews will appear on my own listings page as well as the n... Latest reply by Alessandro19
    This is not a request for help but I have to share my amusement at some of these "tips" Airbnb gives me sometimes. I've seen lately they've started informing hosts, something along the lines of, "the base price of the average of listings in areas near you...
    If only you could raise your prices a little and increase the min stay in the same time, thus generating less maintenance ? Well here is quite a simple way to do it : Increase your listing visibility and become (more) picky. Everyone can improve the visib... Latest reply by Lilian20