What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone. we're new to Air BnB and experiencing some confusion around pricing and reservations. We have two rooms - some visitors expect the room rate to be for both rooms and not as a rate per room. I can't find anywhere that allows me to show it is p... Latest reply by David126
    I have the Verify ID reservation requirement set on my listing. In the "Help" section, it says I should be able to see the full name and date of birth of the potential guest but I have no idea where that information is! Can anyone help? We have a clause ... Latest reply by Kathy132
    Hi - We have just had some lovely guests but they are finding it difficult to do a review because they didnt get the usual prompt emails from Air B & B. Is it automatic that all guests are prompted to review a host ?We have only had 4 reviews from 8 booki... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    I have lost almost all my business, the filter that guest found me thru was found in AIRBNB site it is now gone BOATS, I have aske dthe few that have contacted me and was told they stumbled across my listing by using Google /seattle /boats. I will need o...