What Hosts are saying

I'm a first-time host, my very first guest asks me to waive the cleaning fee of $60 since they "clean up after themselves." Obviously he doesn't understand that I will still need to pay a cleaner to clean the bathtub and toilet, and launder and change the... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    How does one go about warning hosts about a guest after reveiws are completed??? We had a guest in February who pretended everything was fine. He never uttered a word about anything that could be wrong or that he was unhappy about. Instead he was friend... Latest reply by Elena87
    I’ve just had a booking which has blocked my calendar but says awaiting other group payment. They have 72 hours to do this? Is this new? If they others don’t pay what happens? Latest reply by Nafis1
    As a first time host in a property that has the capacity to sleep 10 with a desire to be totally prepared, and to ensure my 1st guest has a wonderful experience, I have asked my guest several times how many people are coming and he has not answered that ... Latest reply by Lynette57
    hi friends, I need to update the photographs of my place and have already used the one-time free professional photographer from Airbnb. Any tips on hiring a photographer to take similar shots of my place which has now been redecorated? Latest reply by Lydia76