What Hosts are saying

i have placed our place for $ 250 a night on the site for easter and long wekends i raised the rate to $ 300 a night and clearly dispayed this on the booking calender i have a booking but airbnb says it is still at $ 250 the guest is happy to pay $ 300 fo... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello, As a host untill now i used Airbnb Payout Routing rules in order to devide the earnings between two bank accounts 80$-20$ I just added another Co-host to my account and i would like now to devide the earnings:80% to the first bank account 10% to ... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello everyone, I am here for almost a year and it's a faboulous experience so far. I need some help (ideas) with my bathroom. It's bottle neck of my place and there's no option of extending it due to space limitation. What I wanted to do in bathroom is t... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hello, My guest needs to cancel their reservation due to an emergency. I have a strict cancellation policy that requires them to pay half of the reservation if they cancel. I undertstand the guest's emergency and I don't want her to have to pay anything t... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    I am a renter in California, that pays rent through AirBnb. My room mates and I use the money to buy cleaning supplies and other things to help with AirBnb. We did not recieve a 1099 because we did not make more than $20,000 in 2016. However, we had more ... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    hay st in perth, can not find host????
    We cancelled an "Instant Book" booking. On our profile it says that the guest has been refunded; we received no payout. The cancelled booking was a month ago. The guest claims, via messages, that they've received no refund. Some other details: our lis... Latest reply by Morgan31