What Hosts are saying

I just found some new listings, that are apparently fake. Who will take care of that? [Link removed] Latest reply by Brant2
    HI! I started hosting a few weeks ago and I'm trying to figure out what taxes I have to charge for ceil county maryland? Also this may be a silly question but how do we pay the taxes? How does the goverment know we are collecting? Thanks! ~Esther
    I had 7 nights minimun for christmas/new year. Also had instant booking. Got a reservation for 3 nights and apparently Airbnb does not take the booking setting into condideration and accepted the reservation and the money. Now I cancelled the reservation... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello! We are new hosts and I have noticed that first time payments can take up to 30 days. We had someone rent from August 20th - 24thOur payout method is direct deposit. Question is - why can't I see this transaction as pending or on our dashboard as ...
    I have been threatened by Airbnb for declining reservation. I have had very good resons to do so. Some because there were more people in the reservation thatn the house could handle. Others because for the Christmas season were reswerving for 2 0r 3 days ... Latest reply by Juan160
    I am getting ready to list a property on Airbnb. I noticed that numerous units I have been in have matching comforters and such. Does Airbnb have an online store? Thank you in advance! Latest reply by Paul154
    We had guests two years ago damage our apartment, and were asked to leave. Airbnb offered them a refund-which I now understand was against our “strict cancellation” policy. We technically knew the refund was being issued, but did not understand it to mean... Latest reply by Kelly149