What Hosts are saying

Hello! I just found out that Airbnb has increased their fees to 15%. For a three night rental, (my place is $125 per night) they make $60 dollars off my guest and myself. Is anyone else blown away and angry with this? I might be looking elsewhere to host.... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hello. Just a querty but I have my house on Airbnb listed for $136/night and a cleaning fee of $50. Just wondering why when I have an enquiry, the price is stated as $101/night and the cleaning fee is $49.00. Surely Airbnb doesn't take $35/night off us... Latest reply by Kelly-And-Oscar0
    Hello, I have had a few frandulent booking requests lately (always what looks like last minute booking enquiries) and because I have had to decline, I am wondering whether this is affecting my ranking when guests search the website?... Thanks Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hi, just had a message from Airbnb saying I'm at my London 90 night booking limit. I don't think I'm anywhere near yet. The email says there's a new progress nights counter on the host tab but I can't find it. Any clues where they've hidden it? Latest reply by Neil48
    does anyone know if you can set different prices (ie. weekend pricing) for extra people? it seems that once you set the price for this "extra", it applies it to all dates with no aboility to adjust for holidays etc???? Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    Hello,I have 3 listings which are 3 variants of the same property. 1 bed, 2 bed or the whole 3 beds.I want to sync the calendars so it's not possible to double book the property. Please can you lovely community advise me on how to do this?Thanks!James and... Latest reply by Diane111
    I refunded a guest who canceled 5 months ago. For a week we went back and forth because they claim they never got their refund. The funds were deducted from my Paypal account. Now 5 months later out of the blue they are texting me asking for their refund.... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, I am a Host but I don't live in the country and decided to make my Co-Host (managing agent) the actual Host.Everything works out ok, I see the inquiries coming in, but I do not receive the responses sent from the "Host"Any ideas how to correct this? T...
    Hi everybody,I need your help.I tried to update my profile but when I want to save it said to confirm with password. I open my account with facebook so I enter facebook password but it said that is wrong password.Any experience with this?