What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone,I have been hosting for about seven months. We have a beautiful yurt that has been renting really well; guests love it and we have enjoyed meeting people from around the world. Sadly, the COUNTY has recently sent us a letter that we have to ... Latest reply by Amber1
    I am hoping someone can help me. I found my home posted on VRBO, I did not post it! VRBO will not take it down until I send them a copy of my deed, drivers licences, utility bill, and something else that I can't recall. I have told them over and over, ... Latest reply by David126
    Hey guys, I pre approved a reservation, which then expired, and now my guest needs to change the dates of her reservation. The system won't let her book a new reservation or edit the one she made, and neither of us can cancel the request so she can start ... Latest reply by Drew23
    Hi, I am working on these dreaded taxes and am a bit confused by the forums. I am a host in Texas, and made about 6k hosting. I noticed that Air BnB only sends out tax forms for those who made over 20k. So am I required to report my earnings? If so, what ... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1