What Hosts are saying

Hello all! I have strange situation in my rating section. Today I get 8th review in current season, but I noticed that not all sections (overall, cleanliness, value etc. got rating). My first question is:- Is it possible not to rate certain section(s) whe... Latest reply by Sandra261
    I like a lot the stand that Sandra has taken with her suggestions in how to revamp the ratings system.In the same spirit of being proactive with suggestions instead of just whining about something, I think a monthly newsletter by Airbnb to all hosts, high...
    Hi Everyone, I have found out yesterday the law has changed again last week here in London for Airbnb's Host. From now on, any leaseholder whose lease includes a term that his flat should be used as a “private residential flat only”, and he lets his flat ... Latest reply by Rodrigo25
    I'm usually booked pretty steadily, so I wondered why I had not been booked this week at all?? I did a search for Cleveland Ohio, private room, my space did not show, I clicked on my area on the map, still my space is not showing?????? *** Latest reply by Gina12
    Hello,I have 3 listings for my property and only 2 of them have ever showed up. I am trying to get the 3rd one to post ( have checked all the information multiple times) and it just doesn't show up. I can see in on my host end, cannot search for it on the...
    I am completely shocked as well! I have been a host for several years now and have hosted over 100 guests almost all of which have enjoyed my flat and are intending to return in the future! What the hell is going on?! I would like to start a PETITION asa... Latest reply by Alain3
    last year it took 4 days of massive calling to airbnb to get my payment. you cant reach the depatment who is supposeldy working on the problem and they are supposed to call back but never do. well, here we go again. yesterday airbnb says it sent the money...
    I had a booking where guests checked in on 29th Dec 15 and checked out on 1st January 16. The payment is sat in pending on my transactions. I can't find a contact email address on Airbnb site to address this issue so have posted on here. I would like to r... Latest reply by Mingo0