What Hosts are saying

What a joke this requirement is. How's everybody's percentage going?We hover between 52% - 65%. We will achieve superhost status for the last quarter but the next..... We have now started asking EVERY guest for a review - how bad is that? It's crap. Latest reply by Alexa53
    Hello everyone, If you are like me, there are many things I have around the house that really help to brighten up my home. Sometimes there are bigger things like feature walls of colour or a lovely yellow front door like in the photo above! What abou... Latest reply by Barbara1075
    • What brightens up your home_
    • Flowers
    Hello! I have a question about hosting a company apartment. If a company have an apartment (for example in Riga, Latvia) and we want to host this apartment in Airbnb, is there any constract between the company and the Airbnb? Best regards, Arthur. Latest reply by Roberta2
    Thoughts are with you all in Greece with the devastating fires & tragic loss of lives as a result.May you all take comfort knowing that we care.Keep strong and reach out to those who are homeless as a result as they will be needing fellow citizens help, k...
    Hi everyone, I am new here and still trying to figure out how to payments is recieved?I have listed the property on Airbnb but didnt realized that I have not set up payment methods (bank account), so I set up payment methods AFTER guests have booked the r... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi there, Despite exhaustive searching I cannot find my Airbnb apartment.I have asked via email for support from Airbnb management and my query was not responded to.I now wish to take my apartment rental elsewhere and cannot find how to turn off!I find th... Latest reply by Fred13