What Hosts are saying

Like a few other things, it is rather difficult to find a direct link to the host voices forum. I only got there through trial and error and a few detours. It doesn't come up directly in the search function here, would be nice if it did, as there are a fe... Latest reply by Lizzie
    A Guest has contacted me becasue they are unable to book or pay. They said they they have used AirBNB many times before without this problem and they even tried a different credit card, so I doubt it is a problem with their credit card blocking the paymen... Latest reply by Jessica159
    Hola a todos, tengo un overbooking para el viernes y sabado 7 y 8 de octubre de esta semana. Quisiera saber si en esta Comunidad hay alguien interesado en recibir en un piso en Chueca a una linda pareja de chico-chica por 148 euros que fue la reserva?Si a...
    I have been hosting for 3 years. I had this conversation today. I feel that it could be a scam....thoughts? I have NOT approved their inquiery. My gut says to wait and see if they get back to me and give me more info. GUEST: hello Christa(URL HIDDEN)... Latest reply by Momi0
    I was reciently given a coupon code from Airbnb because of a mix-up. Don't get me wrong the mix-up was probable more mine than Airbnb's.My question is: when can I use 'the said' code and what for? I am at HOST only status for I can't afford going on any s... Latest reply by Michelle151
    I have a guest requesting for a refund 50% refund saying the it was not worth the price charged and pointed out there was no drinking water, no hot water, no soap and dirty sheets. We provide unlimited mineral water from a dispencer in the main camp and p... Latest reply by Souhaine0
    I am having an issue with a guest. I have two cats, listed in my profile. They are house cats, and have a litter box in the sitting room. this is cleaned out daily, is covered and has a filter on top. My current guest has complained several times about th... Latest reply by Michelle140
    A guest has initiated a cancellation and i obliged now my calendar is blocked and the money refunded. In my settings i placed strict and now i feel like i am being punished by helping out a fellow airbnber. I have rarely cancelled bookings and in this cas... Latest reply by David126