What Hosts are saying

Hello. I had a confirmed reservation, but the guest contacted me afterwards informing that he wont be able to travel in those dates. After waiting for a while and as he did not cancel in airbnb, I canceled the reservation from my side in order to have tho... Latest reply by Helen-And-Mario0
    I had a guest who booked for a month, for which I received payment through airbnb, but the guest checked out after 6 days due to health issues. I asked him to cancel his 1-month booking in the system to allow other guests to make bookings. He obliged, but... Latest reply by David126
    Hello all, I just received a reservation request and when I looked at the amount I could earn, I saw something that wasn't right. We charge extra $15 for guests after one and for some reason, it wasn't added to the reservation request. I had to politely d... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello,Questions:1.) If i am renting multiple listings in different countries which are handeled by other people - can they affect my superhost status of my own listing in my own country?
    Why do my payments add up to £1 lower than they should be (before Air bnb take their cut)? For example I charge £45 per night, 3 x 45 is £135, not the £134 I've been paid. This has happened a few times... Odd... Can anyone explain? Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1