What Hosts are saying

Community, the home I rent is part of a duplex. My neighbor let some friends stay the night. They lost their key so when my guests returned to my home at 2 a.m. my neighbors guests were on my front porch. They asked my guests if they could go through m... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi All - I am planning to visit paris during 28 July to 30 -July. We are total 4 adults +1 child ( 5 years) and want the below: 1. Looking for an appartment where I can stay close to Eiffel tower2. Should have Kitchen, WIFI .3. Want to know which tou... Latest reply by Gillian19
    I am new host, it was my second session. The first one was amazing, a respectful family came and they were great, clean and respectful. But the second had this horrible experience. So guests arrived at 8pm even though I texted to see when they will come s... Latest reply by Sina26

why

I unlisted my place and canceled my reservations, as well as blocked my calendar, but new reservations keep showing up and I can only find out when guest are arriving the next day, so I can pay several hundreds of cancellation fee? Latest reply by Bryan10
    In the past i did received the payments 24h after the guest check in - this time not. Does somebody know why it's different this time? It's connected with paypal. Thank you!
    Hello to all Parisians hosts! I am an MSc student at Skema Business School and I am currently running a survey for my MSc thesis. The target of the survey are Airbnb Hosts in Paris as I would like to investigate whether a collaboration through sharing eco...
    I would like to become a host, but I am a full time away from home mother of 2 young girls. My schedule begins with leaving the house by 630am for school drop off and daycare drop off then myself off to work at the office and I don't get home by about 6pm... Latest reply by Linette8