Aircover / Struggling with the process - Need help

Seth260
Level 2
New York, NY

Aircover / Struggling with the process - Need help

Hello - 

We had our first guest issue at our listing and I am getting increasingly frustrated with Airbnb's response.  The guest had more people staying at our house than originally indicated and left the place a mess.  Dirty dishes and pots and pans were in the sink and all over the counter, garbage was all over the floor and outside on the patio and they moved a large L-shaped couch out of the way....I'm assuming to make space for the additional mattresses they brought in. 

I already reached out to the guest and provided photo evidence, but haven't heard back.  I also started a claim with Airbnb and provided all of the backup requested, but I've been waiting for 2 weeks with no resolution.  I just keep getting what seems like automated messages that my claim is being escalated.  Is this typical?  Is there any tricks to get Airbnb to react faster?  We had to pay our cleaning person extra for the time it took and someone else to come to move the furniture back.  Receipts of which were all provided.  This seems to be pretty clear cut case. Any help is appreciated.  Thanks

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Seth260, Welcome to the Community and I am really sorry to hear about the frutrating situation you are in. 

Since it has been a few days you posted about the situation, have you heard back from the Support team and managed to get this issue resolved? Hope you are already in touch with the Support team!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines