Does anyone have a welcome letter templates that we can use?

Answered!
Christian2912
Level 2
Chicago, IL

1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Christian2912   My welcome letter to the guest thanks them for the reservation and re-iterates the dates that they have booked, the number of guests they have booked for, whether or not they are bringing pets (or No Pets for pet-free properties) the arrival and departure times and when to expect the email with the Welcome Package which contains the driving directions and door access codes.

I include links to one or two websites that detail what tourist opportunities are in the area, and suggest where they can shop for their groceries.  Beyond that I let them know that we are available to respond to questions and wish them a safe journey and hope that they will enjoy visiting our property.

A Welcome letter with this information has proved to be very helpful as some guests realize that they have not told us about their pets (or paid the fee) or that they have more persons in their group than we are expecting, as well as those people who didn't realize that they have to leave on the last day of the reservation -- some think that they are leaving the day after and not the morning of their end date.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Christian2912 What a lovely idea! 😃

Just so we can give you a bit more advice, could you tell us at which point of the guest's journey you're planning to send this welcome letter? Is it for when they're making the booking, or when they're arriving to the listing? 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

I'm thinking that after they do the booking we should give them a nice welcome letter,  then after that we can give them the instructions on how get in the properties. 

Fiona256
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

It would be best to create your own welcome letter, which will reflect yor personality, your property and your expectations of guests. You don't want a multipurpose, bland message. You are an individual and your welcome letter should be too.

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Christian2912   My welcome letter to the guest thanks them for the reservation and re-iterates the dates that they have booked, the number of guests they have booked for, whether or not they are bringing pets (or No Pets for pet-free properties) the arrival and departure times and when to expect the email with the Welcome Package which contains the driving directions and door access codes.

I include links to one or two websites that detail what tourist opportunities are in the area, and suggest where they can shop for their groceries.  Beyond that I let them know that we are available to respond to questions and wish them a safe journey and hope that they will enjoy visiting our property.

A Welcome letter with this information has proved to be very helpful as some guests realize that they have not told us about their pets (or paid the fee) or that they have more persons in their group than we are expecting, as well as those people who didn't realize that they have to leave on the last day of the reservation -- some think that they are leaving the day after and not the morning of their end date.