What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone I want to add a few details somewhere on my listing or for people who have booked to let them know a couple of things about the flat i.e to be careful using our boiling water tap, where to find the vacuum cleaner if they want it, where the rec... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi,For tax purposes I need a report that shows how many days a year my calendar was available.I can't see further back than mid 2018 in earnings where it has a #booked and #unbooked nights. I need it back about 5 years though.Can anyone point me to where ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, fairly new to Airbnb and have had to change my sim for my mobile phone. I cannot add the new number, change my email without verification from my old number (not possible anymore). Can anyone help me please. The help team , when you finally get pas... Latest reply by Sarah4039
    Hello, fairly new to Airbnb and have had to change my sim for my mobile phone. I cannot add the new number, change my email without verification from my old number (not possible anymore). Can anyone help me please. The help team , when you finally get pas...
    I RECENTLY LISTING A ROOM IN MY HOME ON BNB WITH PICTURES OF THE ROOM, CLOSET, BED, AND BATHROOM. HOWEVER ON MY LISTING IT SAYS ZERO BEDS. HOW DO I FIX THAT? I'VE BEEN CLICKING ALL OVER TO CORRECT IT TO ONE BED. SOMEONE OR EVERYONE PLEASE HELP. LINK FOR ... Latest reply by Maurice224