What Hosts are saying

Looking to book in Italy next spring. I see a lot of "double beds" listed, but they look bigger in the pictures, so I'm wondering....in Italy, when they say "double bed" does it literally mean a double bed, like the ones we have in the U.S., or are they l... Latest reply by Angela1056
    Hello All, We shut down (de-listed) our properties when Covid raised it's ugly little head. Now that effective vaccines are available and effective, we are getting ready to reopen. My questions have to do with updating my two listings before making them v... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello everyone, I have a question, I have a gas that’s been with me for almost 4 months… He wants to give me money on the water bill I told him last month that I couldn’t except money but he wants to put it in a gift card. Is that the same as taking money... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi! I’m trying to replace some of the photos I originally used in the step by step ‘check in instructions’ on the app.When I try to replace an image with a new one, 3 dots appear and the new image remains ghosted. I can click in to the image to draw on it... Latest reply by Kate1925
    I always try to avoid the dashboard, a place where old inquiries staring at me without an option to remove them, a place wher annoying robots are telling me "i should allow pets in my home" to get more reservations and other useless information, which onl... Latest reply by Christine615
    Hi everyone Just a heads up. We noticed, by chance, that the sleeping arrangements for all our properties no longer showed that there was a sofa bed in the living rooms. To fix this we had to go to Listings/Rooms and Spaces. Then ensure a photo is assigne...