June’s booking

Dafna14
Level 2
St. John's, Canada

June’s booking

Hello everyone,

How is your booking for the month of June, mine is surprisingly quiet. 

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dafna14 while fellow Hosts share their suggestions, I wanted to drop in and link a few threads which may be useful to you 😊

If you'd like to, you can ask for feedback on your listing from hosts. 

Check out this guide on how to: Ask for listing critique on the Community Center 🗒

Additionally, I'd recommend joining the Local Host Clubs to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can get advice, exchange tips and share insights on how bookings are going in your area 🏠

Hope these help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Dafna14 

Actually a  few hosts have mentioned for some reason June is way below normal.  Myself included.   I usually do temporary workers and II took a business traveler last minute yesterday and he commented that I have 3  rooms but usually they are all full and I have a temporary room sort of waiting room if I have a business cliiiiiiient definitely leaving he was surprised I had an opening for him last  minute.   My Guests because of their work do a high volume of traveling and he mentioned other Airbnb Hosts have mentioned  to him the lack oof bookings  this month?

I am trying everything,  no  magic  answer yet..  If I   search as a Guest, I  am on the first page.  Weird.