What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    After a 3 year hiatus, I have re-activated one of our listings here on the Air BnB platform and I notice an issue that was raised in re booking options by several hosts at least 5 years ago has not yet been addressed and I’m trying to understand the ratio... Latest reply by Lisa8784
    I’m considering renting our house for spring break as we have a trip planned. We live in Lynn Haven right outside Panama City FL. We have a pool and trampoline. I’m concerned that those could be liabilities for us if an incident were to occur. Can someone... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello I posted photographs of my room, as exactly what the room looks like. The guest review stated that the room did not match the description. I assure you the room is exactly as photographed. Secondly the guest indicated that they did not like the loc... Latest reply by Deborah993