What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    I am trying to add an extra guest fee to a listing. All the other fees respond and work but when I click on the extra guest fee nothing happens. Unfortunately every help article tells me to do the same thing which no longer exists after the winter update.... Latest reply by James2743
    Does anyone know why this is the case or what I may be doing wrong? I'm a new Airbnb host and finally created my first listing yesterday. I had the "Experienced guests" option selected for the first guest setting all yesterday, but I turned it off about t... Latest reply by Dawie3
    Today I got an email from Airbnb saying that she is from the Airbnb Safety Team and that during one of my past reservations 'the Safety Section of their community guidelines may not have been followed' and 'they were going to limit my account access whist... Latest reply by Thomas1382
    Is there a way to see which dates that guests are looking at the most? My property has been added to 70 wish lists the past two weeks and it would be great to see the breakdown of which days people are looking at the most to better help understand demand.... Latest reply by Daniel12058
    Hi, My friends, My account has been suspended since November 22nd and 23rd, because I sent the wrong message about where there was an açaí store. 17 days without a response with a standard message, the service has always been fast, I have been a partner f... Latest reply by Andre298