What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Monday: the boiler stops working in my flat, no heating or hot waterMonday pm: message guest due to arrive on Wednesday for a 6 night stay to let them know, that a plumber will visit the next day but can't confirm the outcome, say I can ask ABB to find th... Latest reply by Jenny
    I'm looking to list my vacation house on airbnb, but want to keep it private and not searchable. My hope is to give a direct link to friends and family to book, but is it possible to allow them to book with a direct link and keep my listing out of the Air... Latest reply by Huma0
    I am fairly new to hosting and experimenting with ways to fill in weekday gaps between weekend stays. I usually only have about a 4-night gap during the weekday that I would like to try and make more appealing to guests looking for last minute getaways. ... Latest reply by Emiel1