What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi, I can't see dates on my calender, either reservations, and I cannot chage settings, kind regards Saša
    Hello, we have had many people including ourselves having a hard time finding out listing. Why is it? We use to find it easy but for some reason it is not exposed at all anymore? Why is this and how can we get it resolved Thank you, Bill Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hello,I just wanna know if there is any chance to get a list of any category like Airbnb Plus, Airbnb Luxe etc.you can’t search in this category from the app, you must know about this services and search in the browser how many kind of this sections are t...
    Hi Airbnb support. I wonder why AIRbnb can't show my apartment located in the twin city of Tower-Haparanda. The apartment is right on the border and the cities have grown together. I lose clients when people search for an apartment in Tornio and my destin... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello I have currently set my preparation time on my listing to block 1 night before and after each reservation (because of the extra time required for the Covid extensive cleaning protocol ) and I just wondered why someone can still book for tonight on t... Latest reply by Jillie1
    I've been looking for an answer on the forum but haven't found it, yet. Can you help? I would like to be able to set my calendar so that guests can't leave a 2-night gap either before or after their stay. Is this possible? I'm happy with 1 night or 3+ nig... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0