What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I'm a newish host, enjoying it so far, and need some guidance from experienced hosts please. From the outside of my house, I observed that my guests, who had left for the evening, had turned on the air conditioning in their room and left the windows open... Latest reply by Helen350
    Group is coming at the end of June from WI (open state) to me in IL (will start opening on Friday). They are driving from 1.5 away, so no flights to deal with. Not coming for an event. Way to far out for someone to claim sickness (and they are not). So fa... Latest reply by Inna22
    Trying to figure out how to block check outs on a certain day. Our condo is in Vegas and people typically come for a Thurs, Fri, Sat and leave Sunday which is great. Occasionally, we have someone that wants to check out on Saturday but that makes it ver... Latest reply by Elena87
    Hola soy nueva en esto y tengo muchas dudas pero una de ella es que necesito un consejo ...casi nl han entrado reservas despues de toda esta situacion del Covid -19 tengo 2 reservas para Junio pero pense bajarle el costo por dia estaría bien hacer eso? T... Latest reply by Nick
    Just checked out my first guest from our rental and came across the following conditions. I'm asking for advise on how to rate this guest, given the fact that it's my very first guest, and she apparently has never used Airbnb. Should I just bite my tongue... Latest reply by Linda108
    We received a request to book for the month of July... everything looks normal. Then the guest indicated they would actually like to book October instead. Sounds easy enough, right? Wrong!- The guests tried to change the date but it reverted back to Ju... Latest reply by Maxine33
    Hello,I hope I can get some tips here. I have a few issues. 1) In my area weekend rates vary throughout the year. High season is winter snow, $300/night yet summer is $225/night and sometimes lower. I changed my cleaning fee and all my weekend rates c...
    Hi does Airbnb have an automatic blocking feature? I am a host, and certain dates on my calendar are automatically blocked even though those dates are available and no guests have been booked? Thanks Latest reply by Antonett0