What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    I have 2 properties listed in a small town. There are just 3 holiday lets in the town in total. When I go to traveller status to check how they are showing in the search I input just 3 variables..... location (name of the town) .... dates (checked they ar... Latest reply by Kia272
    Bonjour, je viens de publier ma 1ère annonce et pourtant, elle n’apparaît pas en mode recherche.un message indique que le calendrier est en cours de mise à jour, revenez dans quelques heures. Cela fait déjà 4h.sous quels délais mon annonce sera-t-elle vis... Latest reply by Nick
    We regularly have guests getting lost when they come to stay with us. This is generally because they have used a satnav, and most mapping software appears to have us in the wrong location, despite our house having stood in the same location for over 300 y... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi fellow hosts I hope you are all well during these strange covid days! I am having trouble with Accent graves and people outside of Europe finding my listings in Italy, here in a nutshell is the problem : I have been hosting for nearly 6 years and mos... Latest reply by Ann72
    I have the 72-hour Booking Buffer on my listing. However, I am receiving reservations in August that are back to back and also guests are THANKING me for taking the extra COVID precautions. I have made calls to Airbnb, after a 45-minute wait, you get a re... Latest reply by Jillian115