What Hosts are saying

Hello and any advice?,I sent my application for the Short-Term Rental Registration Application with the New York City Mayor’s Office of Special Enforcement (OSE) late August 2023. I received a response on December 19, 2023 of Denial Pending ... until Marc... Latest reply by Lyon31
    I just wanted to inform as many people on the Airbnb community that if your referral is over 90 days after the first New host has completed a booking you do not get paid. I was extremely disappointed as I was one day out. Had I known this I would not have... Latest reply by Paula
    Im new to cleaning air bnb my question how much should i charge a host to clean a room with kitchen and bathroom its basically a studio apt in a home i just dont want to be underpaid Latest reply by Paula
    Hi Everyone I have 2 questions regarding with renting flat in Warsaw/ Poland. 1) Do I need to get permission to rent my room/ flat in Warsaw? What is the law? If someone knows please share the link with me. 2) When you accept.guest Do you use another che... Latest reply by Paula