What Hosts are saying

Hello Fellow Hosts Does anyone know how many days you are permitted to let your home short term per year if you were to obtain a home letting licence: Home letting - using all or part of your own home for short-term lets, whilst you are absent. An examp... Latest reply by Helen3
    We are looking into insurance options for a Class A RV that we'll be using as a stationary rental (we're in a highly lucrative spot for AirBnB). It will be parked as rental most of the year, but occasionally, we'll be driving the RV for summer trips etc. ... Latest reply by Nathan3168
    Revenue Canada changed the rules for HST on digital sales for non-resident companies effective July 1, 2021. Is anyone familiar with this change? I did a preview listing, and would have expected to see 13% HST specified on the costs below the 14% AIRBNB... Latest reply by Paula
    I want to pick up all our transactions going back 3 years. I need the number of nights we have had guests and the amount we received after Air BnB fees. I can not find a way of loading the CSV using google sheets, it just goes to Excel which I do not wa... Latest reply by Ginnie1