What Hosts are saying

Hey, So I currently manage a listing for my mum and I have been for a few years now. I am now exploring trying to offer my co hosting services in my local area if I can (don't worry this isn't a promotion post) I wanted to know how people deal with the cl... Latest reply by Renita12
    I would like to know why I have not received payment for a booking 9 days ago. I was told after many phone calls and message exchanges that I would be paid by last night but I have not. I have received payment for a booking since. But the $967.33 paym... Latest reply by Deborah1301
    I received two separate emails confirming that my payout method is confirmed. However, I have not received any payout. I contact the support team and call in on several occasion and they keep telling me that I will be contacted by the KYC Team in 24 hour... Latest reply by Esmeralda96
    I am applying for a mortgage in Australia and the one thing that this blocking the application going through is an earnings report from Airbnb. I simply need a letter stating my earnings from the last year. However, Airbnb says they do not provide this ... Latest reply by Kia272
    Hi, fellow Superhosts of the AirBnB family. Me and my wife recently purchased a little cottage, located inside of a camp. The camp is fairly big, with summer and winter waterparks - hence the appeal to rent throughout the year. It has all the amenities it... Latest reply by Matic8
    Hello my name is Janae and I am very interested in becoming a Co-Host and soon grow to become a super host. I was located in Baltimore Maryland, but I am not located in Hanover Pennsylvania. Can someone give me some knowledge on how to become a Co- Host o... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello community. Airbnb hasn’t paid us for two months ! They owe us over $70,000 and they keep on going in circles. We are a Licensed Professional operator with multiple listings, we have staff, 100pct legally compliant, we pay taxes and are a corporation... Latest reply by Inna22