What Hosts are saying

I hope you guys can feel this awesome message with me, It was so amazing so heartwarming, I really wanted to share it, so me been me, I was apologic of my recent behavior of not been professional on my recent communications. Than here goes Airbnb Supp... Latest reply by Dien26
    I have not been paid last 4 payouts by Airbnb.when I made enquiries they all told me that I haven’t given required verification ID, which I have completed with Airbnb team on the phone three times. Each time they told me that there were some system issues... Latest reply by Bhumika
    My payout was paused since September, Ive been calling airbnb super host support almost every week and they cant give me an answer. They keep saying call back or we will contact you. I uploaded the Id that they needed. Im losing patience and hope to get m... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Has anyone else been seeing the extreme decline in airbnb support? Before the pandemic, issues would get resolved rather quickly. Now, even a simple reimbursement case has taken them WEEKS to follow up. Currently I am dealing with one of my listing being ... Latest reply by Bhumika