What Hosts are saying

I am new to hosting and included the 12% TOT tax in what I charged (since I understand it is not collected separately on Airbnb). I am doing my TOT worksheet for last quarter and understand that I am to include the rent + cleaning fee in line 1 (Gross Ren... Latest reply by Lorna170
    I have. guest who had to cancel literally hours before arrival because of roads and bridges being washed out due to extreme flooding. When I try and refund her the money, it tells me: No money has been sent. Please try again now. And has a red warning si... Latest reply by Helen3
    I NEED HELP! I keep calling Airbnb customer service and replying to customer service messages with no help to resolve this issue. I keep getting notifications that my tax documents (1099) does not match the IRS records. When I click on the link to take... Latest reply by Sandy795
    Hello everyone, We have 16 available types of accommodation which we let out. 3 are with Airbnb and the rest with Scottish cottages. Recently we have found that our bookings through Airbnb have fallen away although our bookings through Scottish Cottages h... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0