What Hosts are saying

We are superhosts, do not charge cleaning and we have had 1 booking since their 'new and improved' change - when I contact support they did not even answer my questions and told me they'd have to message me back - I got a canned message about an algorithm... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    Hi, I've started a small company to manage my own properties (2) and 2 properties for a friend. I have been trading for 3 months now but it is obvious that the company will hit the VAT threshold if combining the income of the 4 properties. I am acting as ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    It has been now 25 days that Airbnb has had my payouts on hold for over $20,000. From September 30 up today. I have made 8 international calls from Aruba and spoken to 6 different Super host Ambassadors, and no one could help me. 25 days no money, 25 days... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    The built-in WiFi speed test is not returning accurate results. We have 1Gb symmetric fiber. The speed test built in to the Airbnb app is consistently returning results which are 30% lower than other apps/sites (SpeedTest.net, Fast.com). I'd prefer not ... Latest reply by Emilie