What Hosts are saying

Hi All,I am fairly new to hosting and so far all good instant book experiences. Recently had one, however, in which the guest booked and then messaged that she would be having six guests over so she could do their hair for a wedding. My listing clearly... Latest reply by Huma0
    I have two buildings in NY that are registered for hotel use but i need some advice because the people that I call on seem poorly equiped to resolve my issues. 1. A former employee, without my knowledge, made himself the executive controller over my onlin... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi everyone my name is Arlenne and I have a property in Cabrera, Dominican Republic. I am looking for some feedback on my property to see what else can I add to improve my listing. Note: I still haven't hired a professional photographer because we h... Latest reply by Anonymous
    • unnamed.png
    My bookings have fallen off a cliff the last 3-4 weeks. 4 cancellation in the last week and zero bookings or enquiries with May and June looking particularly’meh’. Anyone finding similar or are things looking a little brighter with you? Latest reply by Ericdnw0