What Hosts are saying

As the Property Owner a distant relative set up a a AIRBNB Web site without the Owner knowing. Follng Property STORM damage of £35,000 the Insurance Company have Voided the Main Policy penalising the Owner when he is in denighal . He denighs being the La... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Today I listened to the webinar on taxes in Mexico. I heard the speakers say that the new Mexican law requires digital platforms to collect VAT and lodging taxes. I think I heard they are required to collect 16% and remit to Mexican government under the...
    Hi, i'm currently hosting 2 properties in NZ. We have a GST law that states we can't earn more than 60k without being GST registered. At the moment we're pretty busy and 'could' earn more than this, but we are trying to stay under the 60k earnings so that... Latest reply by M199
    Our management company has increased our cleaning fees thus we need to adjust our cleaning fee price. The problem is that we have guests already booked through the next four months. If I change the cleaning fee now does it affect their cleaning fee char... Latest reply by Steve3051