What Hosts are saying

We own a cottage on a state-owned lake in PA and rent out the basement apartment to Airbnb clients. There is a lake association that has recently become aware of this and they are asking us to stop because they are afraid that the renters can sue if ther... Latest reply by Lisa723
    We live in a residential area that has many apartments near by. We were just notified that we need to get a business license for a seasonal Airbnb. After 3 years of we had no idea that we needed one. I thought we would be covered under the umbrella of ... Latest reply by Christine615
    I have a family of 4 in my home now and only problem I have besides leaving lights on is they had a guest (the son) over to look at the house and spend some time with them he stayed for about 45 minutes, no one informed me of him coming over, my question ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone, this my first topic here and would like to mention a weakness on Airbnb's system: "Additional guest fee" İ've made quick search in community center but couldnt see a similar topic that's why i wanted to start a discussion to see if there are ... Latest reply by Murat52
    Is there an amenity that guest didn't realize was included in your listing? Would it be a good idea to have some amenities guest overlooked to have a strikethrough through them so they would know its not included?̶S̶t̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶For me its the stove. Despit... Latest reply by John5097
    Hello everyone,I have some questions, and would appreciate any insight the community can give me. So I posted 2 listing on the 2 of June. The guest made a reservation on the 9th for the 27th of June. My question is the following, i was reading some posts ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    We are renting our villa for years already and it was quite booked all this time. This year we are experiencing no bookings. We lower the the prices compared to competition also. So not sure what is going on.We would be grateful for any tips or advices Th... Latest reply by Mi26