What Hosts are saying

I had sent this request to Airbnb Support for help earlier and still not having a reply sent it again with the additional comments: "I have a long term guest arrived Wednesday 26th but the first-month payout has not been released as of Friday 28th [I know...
    У меня заблокированы платежи. Причина, что я должна сообщить дополнительную информацию о декларировании дохода в сша. Не могу найти, где я должна эту информацию внести. Сообщите линк или алгоритм поиска этого запроса. Такое впечатление, что у меня всё в...
    I am having issues with payoneer and Airbnb, I recently changed by bank details and before I did that I closed my bank account and one of my payouts was sent to payoneer by airbnb with the old bank details. That was nearly 3 weeks ago now. I have since ha...
    airbnb says payout to this account and estimated arrival of payout this date.. and until now i dont even received any... how we can assure with this if the payment will go thru airbnb before in our account. Latest reply by Roberta2