What Hosts are saying

Iv been a host on Airbnb for around three years and have a great experience, But the start of this new year hasn’t been good , after 7 phone calls to the support line I’m still waiting for a payment from December. has anyone else having this problem?
    I have been trying to sort out a failure by Air bnb to payout on reservations. The best I get is some team somewhere is looking at it. I have been told they are too busy and my case is not assigned yet they have already taken their service fee. I am s...
    Hello, fellow hosts from Berlin!I'm visiting Berlin 23-30 January 2020And will be happy to meet local hosts to exchange our experience.Casual business meeting, how does it sound?!Feel free to write if you have some ideas!Looking forward to hear from you!
    Hello, i am Nini from Georgia, i am host of the hotel mgzavrebi in bakuriani, i am writting about money transfer. Please give me the information about it, i am waitting 50 usd to my account
    hello everyone, I an from Georgia and I need your advise. I received my EUR payouts from airbnb on payoneer prepaid mastercard but who can tell me where and how can I cash them out?thanks Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi, I rent out a two bedroomed flat/apartment. When adults visit, I charge an additional £10 per head after two.I feel it’s a bit unfair to be charging extra for children. Is there a way I can display kids do not pay the extra occupancy?? Thank you in ad...
    We have a whole apartment letting. We take up to 3 adult guests.It is 2 bedrooms, the main bedroom has a double bed and smaller one a single bed.I charge £30 per night for the third guest which is a 50% addition to the charge for two guests.The cleaning p... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Dear Team, I am Ravindra Keppetipola from George villa Hikkaduwa and I have joined registered to the Air ABN and one guest had resevation for one day and he has left from our guest on 1st of January 2020, please make arrange to pay my payment to the be... Latest reply by Roberta2