What Hosts are saying

Hello,I have a question: why I didn't get paid yet?! Usually Airbnb made the payment after 24 hour of the check-in of my guests but this is the first time that it is already 48 hours and nothing happened?! Could anyone advise please whom to contact?! Latest reply by Suzie87
    Airbnb expects absolute accuracy and responsibility from hosts. With that I do not have a problem. I do exactly what I say I am going to do. So why doesn't Airbnb pay out their hosts on time, as exactly their policy states? Anyone else ever have this prob...
    Dobrý den, ráda bych se zeptala, ačkoli mám u své nabídky ubytování nastavenou minimální cenu 690,-/noc, tak u poslední rezervace došlo k chybné kalkulaci...lze to prosím opravit..? Případně jak nastavit v kalendáři až do konce roku 2020 tuto cenu..? děk...
    I would like to buy a vacation property and rent it out via Airbnb when I am not using it (which will be only 2-3 weeks per year). At this point I am frustrated, because everywhere I look there seem to be new restrictions (ground-floors-only in Valencia, ... Latest reply by James2308
    Hi, I haven't received my payout and this is my first hosting. I have been trying to contact the airbnb customer care and they aren't helping me. Guest stayed and went but haven't received any payout till now it's been more than 02 weeks I have been foll... Latest reply by Rowena29
    My booking is not PAID by airbnb, they make false promises for more then 1 week. A guest booked for 7 days and extended for another 4 days. This person [name] that i spoke with on customer support of AIRBNB with the lowest IQ on ths planet, without wan... Latest reply by Helen350
    I booked a client before I realized they were booking for the dates of a very high demand week in our area. How can Ia- cancel their booking after confirming.b- inform them the rates are different that week (had changed it in the calendar after the fact n... Latest reply by Lisa723