Hello. I am unable to publish my listing.

Divya0
Level 1
Mumbai, India

Hello. I am unable to publish my listing.

Hi ,

I have tried to publish my nnew listing - however airbnb doesnt seem to accept the base price , it keeps redirecting me back to price and calendar.

I have tried with using different browsers as well!

Any help would be great.

Thanks

66 Replies 66
Jan172
Level 1
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I Have tried to publish my listing unlimited times, and it has been impossible. First I thought maybe I was having problems with the payment method but this is not the case as I have uploaded multiple methods. It says that I am ready to publish and when I click publish I receive this type of message "It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again." or " There was an error procesing the request" But it says nothing about how to solve the problem. My listing is international, don't know if thats the problem. If anyone has an idea of how to fix it please let me know. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jan172,

Welcome to the Community Center.

Many of other hosts in this thread have had success by changing to another browser such as Chrome or Internet Explorer. Have you tried this? 

Fingers crossed. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi I tried Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer with no luck. Isn't Airbnb meant to be known for their tech?

Please help I want to list this ASAP. Shocked this problem doesn't seem to have been resolved and no one can find a suitable solution.

Iana0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi all,

I had exact same problem and tried all sort of browsers and it was giving me the same error.

Community host David advised me to try listing through my app. Initially it didn't work. But after I logged out of my app and logged back in the whole interface of the app changed quite a bit and I was able to rewrite my title and short description and publish the listing. 

Good luck guys!

Technical suppport from Airbnb never came back to me 😞

I think it's something to do with the currency?

Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 12.42.37.png

Mike-and-Jo0
Level 2
Hawke's Bay, New Zealand

Hi Lizzie, is there any solution to this issue please? I created a listing and it looks to be done (green ticks) but when I click the Publish button it states, "It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again." I can never get past this error message, even though my internet is fine.

I've tried on 4 different browsers (Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox). The result is always the same. Is it possible to raise a support ticket somehow?

It's not working.....

I have tried multiple browsers (IE, firefox, Chrome) and on the mobile App, it's my third listing and it just won't publish. Not sure how this is still an issue, this is actually holding up a booking for me! Please help!

Dmitry10
Level 1
Miami, FL

Tried Chrom,  Internet Explorer, Firefox. Same message all the time: 

It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again.

Please help!!!

Lee100
Level 2
tp. Huế, Vietnam

It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again.

I also meet this problem. Please help me 😞

"It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again."

Same issue with both Safari + Firefox

Jonson-and-Jocelyn0
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi I am having the same issue as well that mentions that my internet connection went down. Can someone help please

Auguste2
Level 2
Vilnius, Lithuania

Same here - tried Chrome, Internet explorer and Firefox. Nothing works. 😞

Help!

Mariel12
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I have 5 listings on Airbnb and am getting this same message.

"It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again."

Can someone from Airbnb help??? It seems they are not responding to this thread.

Iana0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi all,

I had exact same problem and tried all sort of browsers and it was giving me the same error.

Community host David advised me to try listing through my app. Initially it didn't work. But after I logged out of my app and logged back in the whole interface of the app changed quite a bit and I was able to rewrite my title and short description and publish the listing. 

Good luck guys!

Technical suppport from Airbnb never came back to me 😞