Review system not working from email sent to guest

Answered!
Joyce-And-Alex0
Level 2
Duncan, Canada

Review system not working from email sent to guest

I have had 3 guests now say that they can not access the review system from within the email that Airbnb sends them. This is very frustrating for me as a new host and for them. The issue is that clicking on the 'write a review' directly within the email does not work or someone told me it takes them to my listing page but no further. It seems that the email they receive is not worded clearly enough so that they are told they have to log into their account and 'find' the review page. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

1 Best Answer
Clint-and-Kendall0
Level 3
Daytona Beach, FL

Hmmm, that's strange. Perhaps you could see if some of your guests happen to have the Airbnb app installed on their phone. The review process is INCREDIBLY simple on the app. All the guests have to do is go to their inbox and there will be a big WRITE A REVIEW button on their massage conversation with you. I know this doesn't fix the email issues, but it may help in the interim.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Clint-and-Kendall0
Level 3
Daytona Beach, FL

Hmmm, that's strange. Perhaps you could see if some of your guests happen to have the Airbnb app installed on their phone. The review process is INCREDIBLY simple on the app. All the guests have to do is go to their inbox and there will be a big WRITE A REVIEW button on their massage conversation with you. I know this doesn't fix the email issues, but it may help in the interim.

Joyce-And-Alex0
Level 2
Duncan, Canada

Hi, thanks for the response. I can see that the app works well now... I helped someone complete it! I think the issue happened when a guest opened his email message from Airbnb on his PC desktop and opened it in Outlook. He tried clicking on the link to the review system and it didn't work for him. Maybe an issue with his Outlook setup? Anyway, thanks! BTW I am new to Airbnb (just started June 1) and I have hosted guests from South Korea and India so far.. incredible journey.