What Hosts are saying

I had missing payouts problem.I had sent a message to Airbnb, first staff quickly answer my email. But because he/she is not incharge with my case, so they inquiry to the expert. And said that the staff will be contact me. But i had wait for 1x24hours. St... Latest reply by Hasmig0
    How do I change the currency properties are listed in? I live in UK and my airbnb used to be in GBP. But it is now in USD and I can't work out how to change it.As I wasn't aware it is in USD I have just accidentally booked a house I thought was in AUD as ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    With me being new to hosting guests in a private bedroom in my apartment in Vancouver where I also live, I have scrolled through pages of community posts here, but I have some questions please: Do guest reservations tend to stop in Vancouver when the lon... Latest reply by Marina833
    After a recent book where a booking was made for 3 guests (a couple and another female), the cleaner reported all beds had been slept in (2 queen, 2 singles). I haven't taken issue with these guests but have now outlined on my rules that if more beds are ... Latest reply by Susan151
    I am new to hosting with airbnb.I am trying to send money to a guest who has booked, but not yet stayed. (I increased my price between when he originally booked and when he added more days, so I wanted to give him a discount on the additional days he add... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Out of my last 10 booking inquiries, exactly 8 of them asked me for my info or have given me their info so that they can book outside of Airbnb so that they can avoid the fee. I have told them repeatedly that they can book on Airbnb if they want to and mo... Latest reply by Martin681