What Hosts are saying

please, help! I blocked dates on a calendar that had already been rotated in advance. But my guest has managed to book those dates that have already occupied me. What should I do? Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have a guest at my home, this weekend. They are my first Airbnb guests, therefore I have no reviews. I have a guest wanting to book but they want to know why I don’t have reviews. I do have reviews from another site, HomeExchange, but I can’t share t... Latest reply by Jen249
    I’m staying in an Airbnb that is in the ground floor of a small building that has two other units, one in which the owner lives and another one which is also an Airbnb, same owner. Since I’m in the ground floor, there’s a small patio my unit faces. Today ... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi.We are experiencing a huge issues and not seeing any recent messages from today.is this issue being fixed?We are talking to other hosts and they are experiencing the same issue>We can't communicate with outr guests as we see no messages
    Hi all, I last hosted guests in early Jan this year and have just gone back online to advertise my place on Airbnb.I notice some changes - i.e. as the host I cannot see the guest's photo or profile.... Ok I get that I may not be able to see the profile bu... Latest reply by Sandy370
    Hi guys,I just got a request from a grandpa he wants to book one of my room with his 14 years old grand daughter. In this room I provide one double bed. I have two questions: 1: With one bed shall I take both of them as guest? If Yes then, 2: Will additi... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0