What Hosts are saying

I just had my first guests visiting 3 days ago. But when I go in the the Reviews tab, there is no place where I can review the guests. I thought it would show up automatically after they left...?(I click on Profile > Reviews > Reviews written by you. And ... Latest reply by Kerrie38
    My first guests arrived yesterday as expected and all is fine. Both of us are new to AIRBNB. My question is: What triggers the 24-hour payout to hosts? Is there something the GUEST does on AIRBNB to announce that they're here? Then would we as host get an... Latest reply by Ifeoma3
    Hi all I had a newbie book a couple of months ago on instant booking. I have a couple of questions that guests must answer on booking - what brings you to the area’/reason for stay etc. They have no profile pic or ID and the only communication I receiv... Latest reply by Kelly149
    One of the Australian Startups that launched a vending machine in rideshare cars is now launching automated vending mini bar in Airbnb homes, They are currently doing pilots with no cost to hosts and actually paying 25% money to hosts, even company is res... Latest reply by Eryn6
    Greetings, I need advice on how to calculate my fees please if I want to clear (my payout fee) a figure, how do I work out what AirBnB will actually charge my guests.For Example if I want to clear R550.00 per night what is my unit advertised at? Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi. I just updated my payout method and there is a pending icon by my details.Should I be worried? Or it's normal. Maybe start the payout process all over again? Latest reply by Lina260