What Hosts are saying

Hi im currently on night 2 of a 3 night stay in Istanbul. I opened the fridge door and it came off. The bottom hinge was in 3-6 pieces. i messaged the host immediately and was told I must pay for the damage and they are sending someone to fix it tomorrow.... Latest reply by Luke237
    • 14C32591-136E-47EB-A33F-9DAB8E8F247C.jpeg
    • 26CBF1EC-61BF-42F0-87E5-2C08C8A92D8B.jpeg
    Hi, I do not have the app, nor have I ever been a guest. Thus my question.My concern is that thieves who stole my guests phone in a nigtclub will have access to his Airbnb account and thus my information.My question is: Do you need to enter your passwor... Latest reply by Susan151
    I set my price at $120 and as people reserve it's mentionned $96 per night for the bill. That's 20% off that I don't know where it's going... I tought Air BnB was only taking 2-3%. I am a location not an experience. Just listed a week ago Latest reply by Tammy4
    A guest wants to add an extra night to her three day booking, thus making it four nights. However, when I sent her the amendment request, she seems to be charged an extra 25% or so on top. I could understand if it was around the 12% mark, but this seems l... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Good day pls send me ph customer # glove or smart # I just book my apartment and guests paid tru cc and can I get the pay put try to palawan pawnshop money gram or mluilier because also itdidnt ask me my bank account and since they paid full alread... Latest reply by Jeff158
    A couple checked in early yesterday at 241pm which was fine. They were staying for a week.They also texted me at 5pm to ask if cleaners would be going in before they leave on Saturday next week. I said not normally but would do if they wanted. They replie... Latest reply by Elena87
    Two dayes ago I was confused. The issue is next: For my listings' global option, I have "Smart Pricing" = "ON".Then I set from the multi-calendar "Smart Pricing" = "OFF" per each day for whole opened period. and a day ago, airbnb system, without any notif... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0