What Hosts are saying

Morning how do i connect booking. Com and airbnb to one calander So i can prevent double bookings Latest reply by Betsy16
    I am a new host with a dilemma. My guest is reserved for tonight and tomorrow night, and she just messaged me and is requesting cancellation and a refund for tomorrow night because she said her plans have changed. My chances at this point are slim to none... Latest reply by Cormac0
    A guest agreed to move from unit A to identical Unit B. So that I can accomodate a longer term request for unit A. I would like her to make the request on her end so I maintain superhost. I would also like to make sure she recieved the same price as we... Latest reply by Jeff158
    We recently found an unannounced dog in our unit. The guest has been very friendly and is here for one more night so we don't want to stir up any hard feelings. Please let me know if anyone has any better suggestions for this kind of a situation. Here's t... Latest reply by Linda108
    I changed my bank information but you are still sending me money on old account. CheersMare Latest reply by Jeff158
    I am new to this so need a little help. I priced my house to low and it was booking like crazy, so I raised the price and still got bookings. I raised it one more time and now it has slowed right down. I want to lower the price but one user paid the h... Latest reply by Emiel1