What Hosts are saying

According to my account information, payments were set to paypal adress 1 as defautPaypal address 1 is fully functionalPaypal address 2 is notUnfortunatelty AirBnB says that they sended my payment to this second oneOf course, Paypal says they never receiv...
    Hello I am new here and getting ask by a customer to stay for 3 month. i made him a special offer. it would be my first booking? when can i expect my payout for this booking? monthly or after 3 month? thanks in advance annie Latest reply by Kevin1215
    Just about to welcome our first guest, unfortunately she cancelled and is asking me for a refund.I have explained that hosts do not get paid before guest visits, can she get a refund and how ? Thanks Roger Latest reply by Emiel1

Hi

Am adewale samuel by name people don't see my home online I don't know what apple I need help please Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello,I need assistance with cleaning the upper apartment to my Niagara Falls home. Looking for someone to come July 7th and 26th from 11-3pm to do:Laundry (linen, blankets and towels)windows/mirrorsvacuummopkitchen cleaning etc If you are interested, pl...
    Hi, I have been hosting for more than one year and had never thought of having a guestbook, until I hosted a guest who just checked out this week. I put my WiFi loggin information card in the guest room, and everytime when I check a guest in I inform the... Latest reply by Helen427