What Hosts are saying

Fairly new host here- Just wondering: How can we refuse bookings without being penalized? What are legitimate reasons to refuse bookings? I have been looking for a general discussion of this and haven't found it. I would really appreciate it If anyone... Latest reply by Chris-And-Rachel0
    Hello, I have a big concern for a guest coming tomorrow . I feel that is a person that want to steal stuff in our flat .What to do in such situation .Thanks so much for reply Best regards Riad Jalloul Manager Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Can anyone help me out here. I have my first guests arrived yesterday. I have been informed several times to expect £192.80.after airbandb have taken their cut . I have just had my paypal account credited with only £187.30. This is £5.50 short. Pay pay d...
    Hi community, I have a guest who booked for 4 nights.they booked about 3 months ago. After they booked they never responded to my messages (check in time, etc), after 3 unanswered messages in the space of a week, we are now at check in day and not a sign ... Latest reply by Charlie227