What Hosts are saying

I’ve been renting my place out in Chattanooga for 1 year and I got a letter from the city that “notice of zoning violation” stating it’s illegal to rent my property as a short-term rental. It says effective immediately that I must “cease operating and can... Latest reply by Shayne15
    Hi Im having some issues with my guest lately that makes reservations for 1 guest and 2 people come....often I text them to confirmed that will be 1. I don’t feel comfortable asking this questions even before they come . Also when they go to edit or add a... Latest reply by David6
    There was a mistake in my bank account and the payment didn’t go through and I just changed it .so I have upload different account so how long will take me to get the payment again Latest reply by Emiel1
    When does one get paid when hosting a place for the first time?I have a completed stay and no payment. The next guest has already completed his stay and I got paid for that one. Is there a delay in payment of you are hosting for the first time in a new pl... Latest reply by Emiel1
    How do i send a special offer?I am told to go into the inbox and select the message from the guest you want to give the special offer to. I do this but no special offer sign appears Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi all, I have a quick question for the community. I have booked this morning (UK time) after being quoted £1940 for our stay, this price included cleaning fee, service fee & occupancy taxes & fees. When I filled in the form I entered the correct dates &... Latest reply by Ann268
    Hi to every one, we are Ken and Sylvie and have recently started our Airbnb journey. We are very much feeling our way but learning fast and enjoying every minute. However we have recently had a booking who cancelled only hours before they were due to arri... Latest reply by Ken-And-Sylvia0