What Hosts are saying

Where it shows the percentage of reviews left, is that referring to the number of guests that I have reviewed or the percentage of guests that have left a review for me as their host? Latest reply by Jennie78
    Hi there, i’m looking to put my Bluebird Travel lodge motorhome in someone’s property to create an extra income on both sides. It will have to be someone who’s already doing Airbnb at that property so they can manage it. Ideally in the San Diego area. Thi...
    So I've been hosting for over 3 years. First two stuck to Airbnb only and had great success. Now in the last 12 months the bookings have dropped significantly and Ive had to use another site to maintain the occupany levels. So far this year 2019 I've h... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I haven't received an email from Airbnb to leave a review for a guest. Am I able to review the guest before I receive the email. Thanks Latest reply by Carol837
    Why can I not select payment by bank transfer? My money is in and despite having set up a PayPal acct I have to claim this? Can't get this to work either. If not resolved by a certain date it gets returned to the guest?! Latest reply by Sarah977
    I accommodate a guest by this site. Now how can I collect reservation payment. Latest reply by Sarah977
    WHen can I expect them to give me my credit for upgrading to Plus? And who do you all use if you need to contact someone on Airbnb quickly by phone or email? Latest reply by Emiel1