What Hosts are saying

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/34321939?wl_source=list&wl_id=463400054&role=wishlist_owner&check_in=2019-07-02&check_out=2019-07-07&adults=1&guests=1 I found this home and I am looking to stay from June 30th thru July 7th. He has a 20% discount for that ti... Latest reply by Kirstin21
    I wish Airbnb would have a mock booking that the host could use to be able to see exactly what the booking process looks like for the guest for my place.All the steps required, how they see the charges listed, how they see the house rules, etc.The “Previe... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I have a gentleman who will rent from us for 9 months starting June 4. (He is a visiting professor and we are happy to have him). When he tried to book for 9 months, he was asked to put forth a huge sum of money (thousands), so I told him to book for the ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Does anyone know how I can amend my listing so that I can add a link to a pdf so guests can print out the parking permit for the secured parking at my apartment? Probably a stupid question but I am not sure how to do it! Thank you guys! Latest reply by Lisa723

Hi

We’ve just got a booking for 2 May but can’t accommodate the guest. We have a long term rental tenant on our property newly built and the tenants are moving into that but there are some problems we had to fix and put them up in our AirBnB cottage for the... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi and good day... I need to work on my listing of another room, the (Mermaid splendor) ; need's to be taken down...and there is no way that I know of to edit it myself! can you please help me with that? Thank you kindly . Cherie