What Hosts are saying

Question to prevent over lapping bookings from the multiple sites. With a channel manager, do you manually go in and block the other sites after receiving a notification, or is this automatic? I’m understanding a channel manager is the way to go when on... Latest reply by John2562
    This guest who lives in London and is himself a host on Airb&b made a request to stay at my beautiful property which is clearly shown as $450.00 for two guests and $55.00 per additional guest, $100.00 cleaning fee, Airb&b fees and he actually offered me $... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I have a booking for 3/4/2019. The guests arrived but up to date I did not received a single penny. On my request of 20/04/2019 Fiona promised me the the money was indeed banked in. Today I visited my bank (Capitec) and they proofed there was nothing bank... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hola, soy nueva así que no sési quizás estoy haciendo algo mal o es la aplicacion. DEscargue la app, y cuando ingreso el mail y la contraseña como que no avanza el ingreso, a pesar que esta todo bien, clave y mail. Toco la flecha para seguir y no pasa nad... Latest reply by Barbara1521
    • Screenshot_20190414_025851.jpg
    i dont want customers t automatically book my villa. How can I check every enquiry before a booking is made Latest reply by Quincy
    HI I just received the message that you are going to deactivate the account how could it be? because its all block you ..We do hope Airbnb will manage about that to a client because it's stated there that we are not available anymore. If we cancelled me ... Latest reply by Quincy